M & M Electrics is owned and operated by Matthew Middleton. Matthew started the company after gaining experience working for several well established and trusted electrical contractors, as well as working as an industrial electrician. Matthew has over 20 years’ experience working as an electrician.
M & M Electrics is dedicated to supplying our clients with experienced, professional service, and a consistently high standard of electrical workmanship.
Our electricians are fully trained and qualified to install, repair and maintain electrical equipment. We also have extensive experience in the installation and maintenance of air conditioning, and the design and installation of solar panel systems for your home or business.
At M & M Electrics we believe in sustainable energy and stringently abide by the Clean Energy Council Guidelines to reduce carbon emissions. We are also council members for a range of industry related bodies as we are focussed on maintaining industry standards for consumers in the quality of service and products they receive.
- Licensed Electrical Fitter & Mechanic
- Electrical and Communications Association (ECA) Member
- Accredited Master Electrician by Master Electricians Australia
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) Accredited Installer
- Australian Refrigeration Council Ltd – ARCTick Certified with Full Refrigerant Handling Licence
- QBCC Licensed for Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Mechanical Services including design
- Open Cabler Registration with TITAB Australia for data & communications
- High Voltage (HV) switching accredited
- Security Provider Licence – adviser & equipment installer
- Working at Heights Certificates
- Low Voltage Rescue (LVR) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) ticketed
It is our commitment to consistently offer our clients unparalleled standards of service and quality products that sets us apart.
Contact us on 07 4992 5022 for all your electrical needs.